A Name You Can Trust
Laurel Ridge is a member of Ascentria care Alliance, one of the largest non-profit community service organizations in New England. Ascentria Care Alliance uses an innovated client-centered care model to help individuals and families move forward and thrive. Laurel Ridge is committed to providing the seniors of Jamaica Plain and the surrounding Boston communities with the highest level of care in a quality setting they deserve.
Our Center offers:
- Strong, consistent staffing levels with dedicated, compassionate caregivers
- A tradition of outstanding outcomes and patient satisfaction
- Investment in our Center to offer well-appointed settings and amenities, which reflect a commitment to providing an exceptional healthcare setting
- 120-bed center
- Convenient location in Jamaica Plain, MA proudly servicing the Boston area communities with close proximity to area hospitals
- Designated short term care accommodations and a spacious rehabilitation gym
- Traditional long term care and designated memory care unit
- Center enhancements and renovations completed
- 24-hour skilled nursing care
- Rehabilitative therapies, available 7 days a week if indicated (physical, occupational, and speech therapy)
- Medicare and Medicaid certified Veteran contracted and contracted with other managed care insurances
Laurel Ridge Rehabilitation and Skilled Care Center is a member of Ascentria Care Alliance.